Were you made sick or did you lose a loved one in a fatal drug reaction in or near Media or Philadelphia? Dangerous drugs? Attorneys at the law offices of Marciano & MacAvoy, P.C., have extensive experience evaluating potential product liability claims involving defective drugs and medical devices.
Did a drug manufacturer or pharmacy fail to inform you of a drug recall? Did your husband, wife or other close family member suffer cardiac arrest because of a defective pacemaker? Did a surgeon use a dangerous and defective product when you were operated on, resulting in a worsened condition? Contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our product liability lawyers to discuss your particular concerns.
Following are some medications, medical devices and dietary supplements that have been named in recent manufacturer or government recalls:
- AlloDerm regenerative tissue matrix
- DePuy ASR hip implants and pinnacle implants
- Zimmer durom cup hip socket implant
- Zimmer knee implant
- Paxil (causing birth defects)
- Pain pumps
- Gardasil vaccine
- Fentanyl patches
- Synchron LX Clinical Systems Ion Selective Electrolyte (ISE) Flow Cell
- Trans Vaginal Surgical Mesh
- Defibtech LLC, Lifeline and ReviveR AEDs
- VITEK® 2 Gram Negative Susceptibility Cards Containing Piperacillin/Tazobactam (TZP2)
- Penumbra Coil
- Axxent FlexiShield Mini
- Mirko-Tip Angiographic Catheter
- XenMatrix Surgical Graft
- Medtronic SynchroMed II and SynchroMed EL Implantable Infusion Pump and Refill Kit
- Fixodent and Super PoliGrip
- Antidepressant side effects
- Nuva Ring
If we accept your product liability claim stemming from illness or death caused by a defective drug or medical device, it will mean that we believe we can win on your behalf. Our attorneys have worked closely with health care industrial specialists in order to build strong cases for our clients.
Contact Our Philadelphia and Media Defective Medical Device Attorneys
Dangerous drugs and defective medical devices cause illness and death in many patients each year. Find out why your medical treatment suddenly led to a worsening of your condition or life-threatening medical emergency. Contact an experienced lawyer handling medication and medical device cases in Pennsylvania. Call or e-mail Marciano & MacAvoy, P.C.