Every day, roads in Pennsylvania carry millions of people to where they need to go. Whether driving in cars, riding in buses, or riding on a motorcycle, people who use these roads should be able to do so safely. Unfortunately, auto accidents do happen on a daily basis across the state and country. In fact, over 6 million motor vehicle accidents occur in the U.S. every year. These accidents cause well over 2 million injuries and over 30,000 fatalities each year.
At Marciano & MacAvoy, P.C., we help injured people and their families recover compensation for the medical bills, lost wages, disabilities, and pain and suffering that result from motor vehicle accidents throughout Pennsylvania. We are ready to speak with you about your auto accident injury claim.
Our Philadelphia car accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our injured clients, including:
- $12,700,000 Wrongful Death Award for a family of 3 killed by a drunk driver in Bethlehem Township while on their way home from a funeral. Prior to trial, Marciano & MacAvoy, P.C. successfully settled the case for the families against the various establishments that served the drunk driver more than 30 drinks before he got behind the wheel.
- $1,200,000 Auto Accident Settlement for a young father who was a passenger in a vehicle when a truck ran a red light at a high rate of speed and crashed into his vehicle. A settlement was reached to compensate his wife and daughter for lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- $1,250,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement for a senior citizen who was commuting to work in Philadelphia on his motorcycle when another driver turned left in front of him.
To find out how we can help you, call (215) 608-2183 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Skilled Representation for All Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Our experienced injury attorneys provide knowledgeable counsel and representation to people injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Car accidents, including those caused by drunk drivers and texting while driving
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Mass transit accidents, such as SEPTA bus and train accidents
We also take on cases involving boating accidents, ATV accidents, and aviation accidents.
Were You Hurt in a Car Accident? Call for a Free Consultation.
Our Philadelphia auto accident lawyers understand the challenges you face as you cope with a serious injury or the loss of a family member in an untimely accidental traffic fatality. No one should have to go through the trauma of a spinal cord injury, a brain injury, or a burn injury because of someone else’s negligence. We hope for a day when serious motor vehicle accidents may become very rare. Until that time, however, we will continue to fight — and win — the good fight on behalf of the injured and the bereaved in Pennsylvania.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in an auto accident, we are here to help you get the compensation you deserve. To schedule a free consultation, please call (215) 608-2183.